These muffins are a great way to have something sweet, healthy, and clean- therefore, making you happy (at least, they have made me happy). I typically enjoy them in late morning, with a cup of peppermint tea. Happy baking!
- 2 bananas- very ripe!
- 2 cups oats (steel cut preferred, but quick oats work as well)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup greek yogurt (plain is suggested, but I’m assuming any flavor would work)
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT BLUEBERRIES into a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Pour batter into a bowl, then add blueberries.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking oil. Pour batter into muffin pan.
- Muffins take 15-20 to bake. They will rise, but be aware, they will be very dense.
Additional Note: I highly recommend freezing muffins if you only plan on eating one muffin a day. They will get moldy!
Servings: 12, Calories: 153
Total Fat 3g, Sodium 214mg, Total Carbs 28g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugar 12g, Protein 5g
Looking for a recipe nutrition calculator? MyFitnessPal has a very user friendly website just for that!